Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The true testament

The true testament of someone is how they act when the going gets rough.
The true testament is how they respond to adversity.
The true testament is to believe in yourself when no one else does.

Sorry guys I know I haven’t been able to be on here much in the past week. On Saturday I got an MRI on my knee to see exactly what is going on and causing me endless pain when I jump. I am getting in touch with my body once again to get on the same page to see if it will allow me to have my first healthy season in 8 years. This is my testament for when the going gets rough, how I am going to deal with adversity, and when only a few people believe in me. I will rise to the top of the highest pinnacle of success when the times are right!

No comments:

Post a Comment